Board Certified Specialist in Orthodontics
Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- Dr. Frederick Sacramone graduated in 1985, with honors, from the Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. He was regularly elected into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon (O.K.U.) National Dental Honor Society, Lambda Mu Chapter. In addition, he received outstanding achievement awards from, The American Society of Dentistry for Children, The American Academy of Dental Radiology and The Boston University Pre- doctoral Prosthodontics Award for General Excellence in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics.
- Upon completing dental school, Dr. Sacramone returned to Boston University to continue his education in the Orthodontic Residency Program, headed by Dr. Anthony Gianelly. Upon completion of the Orthodontic Program, in 1987, Dr. Sacramone obtained the education status of a “Triple Terrier”. Three degrees earned from Boston University. ( Bachelor of Arts in Biology -1981, Doctor of Dental Medicine -1985, Certificate of Advanced Standing in Orthodontics -1987)
Continuing to strive for excellence, Dr. Sacramone achieved Board Certified status in Orthodontics after completing the requirements of the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Dr. Sacramone has maintained a private practice in Newton, MA, since 1987. He had offices located in Brookline, MA and in North Andover, MA.
- He had maintained his connection to the Boston University School of Dental Medicine through the APEX Program. This program trained and mentored the dentists of tomorrow.
- Dr. Sacramone is married and his wife, Gail, is a hairdresser and co-owner of The Persona Hair Salon located on 331 Newbury St. Boston, MA. Together, they have two children, Jonathan and Alicia.
- B.A., Biology, Boston University
- D.M.D., Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine
- C.A.G.S., Boston University Department Of Orthodontics
- A.B.O. American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontics
- New England Society of Orthodontics
- Boston University Society of Orthodontists – Past President
- College of Diplomats, American Board of Orthodontists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, Lambda Mu Chapter
- The American Society of Dentistry for Children
- The American Academy of Dental Radiology
- The Boston University Pre-doctoral Prosthodontic Award for General Excellence in Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics
- Newton – 369 Walnut St. – 1987 until Present
- Brookline – 1247 Beacon St. – 1989 until 2006
- North Andover – 555 Turnpike St. – 1990 until 2006
- Boston – 11 Commercial Wharf – 1985 until 1987